Learn how to make Silky fowl soup with sea conch and ginseng with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Silky fowl (blanched, cut into pieces) 1 pc 1000g
- Dried sea conch (soaked) 70g
- American ginseng 20g
- Dried longan 20g
- Dang shen 15g
- Bei qi 10g
- Chinese wolfberries 20g
- Ginger slice 10g
- Water 1200g
- Seasoning :
- Salt as appropriate
- 1. Put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker.
- 2. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Soup/Lentils, set the cooking time for 30 minutes. Press Start.
- 3. When finished, unlock and open the lid, add salt to taste. Serve the soup hot.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.