Learn how to make Squid Balls with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Squid (cut) 180g
- Chinese long beans(diced) 10g
- Chinese celery(diced) 10g
- Squid (diced) 20g
- Squid tentacles some
- Chinese wine 1tbsp
- Cornstarch 3tbsps
- Sesame oil 2tbsps
- Pepper pinch
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- 1. Put 180g squid into the blender chopping accessory, blender until thick, add in the diced squid, long beans, Chinese celery and seasoning, mix well until combine.
- 2. Form the squid mixture into balls, add the squid tentacle on each squid ball for garnish.
- 3. Put the squid balls into Airfryer, fry at 180C for 4-6 minutes (depending on the size of the squid balls)