Learn how to make Sweet Potatoes with Tuna with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Sweet Potatoes 2 pcs (Medium Size)
- Tuna Fish 1/2 can 75g (Canned)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Spring Onion 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- 1. Wash and dry sweet potatoes well. Leave the skin on and pierce into the whole potato with a fork.
- 2. Place sweet potatoes into the basket and Airfry at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- 3. Mix the other ingredients well in a separate bowl.
- 4. After the sweet potatoes have been cooked, cut a big cross on each potato, squeeze open slightly, brush some olive oil over and stuff with tuna mixture. Return them to the basket and Airfry at 180°C for 5 minutes.