Learn how to make Assorted Vegetables and Mussels Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Cauliflower 100g
- Broccoli 80g
- Zucchini 130g
- Bacon 20g
- Mussel 2pcs
- Zucchini flower 2pcs (Optional)
- Water 400g
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- 1. Cut the zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces.
- 2. Dice the bacon.
- 3. Saute the bacon .Add in the zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower, and fry for 3 minutes.
- 4. Add in water, bring to boil. Simmer at low heat for 5 minutes to concentrate.
- 5. Use the hand blender to blend the soup in the pot directly until smooth.
- 6. Bring the soup to boil again, add in the mussels and cook until they are open.
- 7. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper to taste, garnish with fresh zucchini flower.