Learn how to make Borscht with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Beef ribs 160g
- Cabbage (cut in pieces) 100g
- Potatoes (peeled and cut in chunks) 100g
- Beet root (peeled and cut in chunks) 60g
- Onions (cut in chunks) 80g
- Celery (diced) 50g
- Carrots (cut in chunks) 50g
- Tomatoes (cut in chunks) 200g
- Bayleaf 1g
- Sage 1g
- Rosemary 1g
- Tomato puree 2 tbsps
- Water 750g
- Salt and pepper, as appropriate
- Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Add water.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Soup” function, set the cooking time for “3 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- When finished, season with salt and pepper, and serve.