Learn how to make Chicken Puree with Carrot and Potato with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken breast 40g
- Carrot 100g
- 1. Steam the carrot and potato until soft.
- 2. Steam the chicken breast until cooked and cut into small pieces.
- 3. Peel the carrot and potato and cut into small pieces.
- 4. Use the chopper to blend the carrot and potato until smooth.
- 5. Put the chicken breast into chopper, blend until pureed.
- 6. Combine the carrot and potato mixture with the chicken breast puree, mix well and serve.