Learn how to make Chopped Egg and Apple Salad with Onion Balsamic Vinegar Cheese Dressing with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- White onion 150g
- Parmesan cheese 25g
- Olive oil 70g
- Sea salt pinch
- Honey 1tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 15-20g
- Green apple (peeled) 1pc
- Boiled egg 2pcs
- Fresh fig as garnish
- Red bell pepper 10g
- Endive as appropriate
- Put the white onion into the bowl of the Onion chopper, blend until tiny.
- Put the parmesan cheese into the bowl of the onion chopper, blend until tiny.
- Put the chopped onion into the Airfryer baking tray cook for 10minutes, stir at every 5 minutes.
- Add in olive oil, cook for 20-25 minutes until the onion is golden brown. Stir at every 5 minutes.
- Add in parmesan cheese, stir well, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in sea salt, honey and balsamic vinegar, sir well until totally combined, leave it to cool as salad dressing.
- Put the apple, red pepper and boiled egg into the basket of the Onion chopper, blend into the small pieces. Put the egg mixture on top of the endive, serve onion dressing and fresh fig.