Learn how to make Healthy French Toast with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- White bread 2 slices
- Banana 1/2 pc (60g)
- Peanut butter 2 tbsps
- Egg (whisked) 1 pc
- Maple syrup 3 tbsps
- 1. Cut the bread crust off the bread, spread peanut butter on the bread.
- 2. Peel the banana, cut into 5-6 slices and spread on one slice of the bread.
- 3. Put the other slice of bread on top and press gently.
- 4. Dip the 2 slices of bread into the egg.
- 5. Preheat the Airfryer to 180˚C. Put the bread on the grill bottom and fry for 6 minutes.
- 6. When finished, pour maple syrup over the toast for serving.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- According to the Food Safety Centre, a piece of French toast without butter contains 27g fat. Added with butter, the toast contains 42g fat. By contrast, an airfried French toast with peanut butter and egg has 13g fat, which amounts to only one-third of the fat contained in a conventionally cooked French toast. In addition, an airfried French toast, which contains five grains, egg, fruit and protein, is an ideal nutritious breakfast.