Learn how to make Mini Cheeseburger with Onion Balsamic Vinegar Cheese Dressing with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Minced beef 180g
- Onion (chopped) 80g
- Button mushroom (chopped) 25g
- Parmesan cheese (chopped) 20g
- Mini burger bun 5 pcs
- Plain flour 10g
- Egg 1 pc
- Rosemary 2g
- Salt 2 tsps
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Sliced cheese 5 pcs
- Salad greens, sliced tomato as apropriate
- 1. Combine the minced beef, onions, button mushrooms and parmesan cheese. Add salt, sugar, black pepper, plain flour, egg, rosemary and mix well.
- 2. Divide the beef mixture into five portions, form each portion into a ball and press into a beef burger steak.
- 3. Put the beef burger steak into the Airfryer grill pan and grill at 200˚C for 3 minutes. Then lower the heat to 160˚C and grill for another 5 minutes. Take out and set aside.
- 4. Cross cut each burger bun into halves, put one slice of cheese on each bun. Put into the Airfryer and bake at 180˚C for 2 minutes. Take out the buns.
- 5. Fill each bun with a beef burger steak, salad greens, sliced tomato and serve.