Stuffed Tomatoes with Spinach, Prawns and Seafood Sauce
Learn how to make Stuffed Tomatoes with Spinach, Prawns and Seafood Sauce with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fresh prawn (deshelled and diced) 40g
- Spinach (chopped) 60g
- Tomato 2 pcs
- Mixed bell peppers (chopped) 120g
- Onion (chopped) 50g
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Pepper a pinch
- Seafood soup 1 cup
- Olive oil 3 tbsps
- Salt, sugar as appropriate
- Marinate the prawn and spinach with salt, sugar, pepper and olive oil.
- Slice off the top of each tomato and scoop out the pulp. Dice the pulp and set aside.
- Stuff the tomatoes with prawn and spinach. Put into the Airfryer baking tray and cook at 160˚C for 5 minutes. Take out and set aside.
- Put the bell peppers, tomato pulp and onions into the baking tray, cook at 200˚C for 8 minutes. Then add the seafood soup and cook for 5 minutes to form the seafood sauce. Seasoned with salt and sugar.
- When finished, pour the seafood sauce over the stuffed tomatoes to serve.