A maximum of 4 handsets can be paired (or registered) with the same Philips base station, please check whether your base is fully registered.
How to pair/register my Philips handset with the base?
- If 4 handsets are already registered, one of the handsets would display “Handset 4”
- If your base is not fully registered, follow the steps below to pair (or register) the handset with the base station
- If you are using a non-Philips brand handset or base station, refer to the user manual of that handset or base station
Note: Registration using a non-Philips brand handset or base station may not be possible.
3. Scroll to Register and press the Menu/OK button
The diagram below is for reference. The appearance of your handset and the location of the button may be different.
4. On the base station, press and hold the Page button for 10 seconds, until you hear a beep
The diagram below is for reference. The appearance your base and the location of the button may be different.
5. On the handset, enter the system PIN
The preset PIN is 0000. It is required for pairing or un-pairing handsets. Press the Menu/OK button to confirm the PIN. If you need to make corrections, press REDIAL/C or Clear or Back.
Pairing (or registration) would be completed. The base automatically assigns a handset number to the handset.
Note: If the handset and base stations are not the same model, some features, such as phonebook, may not be supported.