Learn how to make Portuguese Egg Tart with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Frozen puff pastry 1 piece
- Egg yolk 3 pcs
- Milk 120ml
- Whipping cream 100ml
- Sugar 35g
- Unsalted butter as appropriate
- 1. Whisked the egg yolks.
- 2. Add milk, whipping cream and sugar, stir until the sugar has melted. Sieve and set aside.
- 3. Brush a thin layer of butter on the egg tart moulds.
- 4. With a round pastry cutter, cut out pieces of puff pastry about the same size as the egg tart moulds. Place the puff pastry on the egg tart mould, press lightly.
- 5. Make small holes on the base of the egg tart with a fork. Fill the egg tart with the egg mixture until 70% full.
- 6. Preheat the Airfryer at 195°C. Place the Portuguese egg tarts in the Airfryer basket and bake for 8 minutes.
- 7. When finished, slightly open the Airfryer basket and leave for 3 minutes. Ready for serve.