Learn how to make Red bean soup with lotus seed, lily bud and mandarin peel with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Red bean 300g
- Dried lotus seed 15g
- Dried lily bulb 15g
- Dried mandarin peel (soaked, cleaned) 1g
- Slab cane sugar 150g
- Water 1600g
- 1. Put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker.
- 2. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Manual, set the cooking time for 30 minutes. Press kPa Pressure increase the cooking pressure to 70. Press Start.
- 3. When finished, unlock and open the lid, serve the dessert hot.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.