Soft Milk Bun (Makes 9 buns)
Learn how to make Soft Milk Bun with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Bread flour 185g
- Cake flour 15g
- Unsalted butter 15g
- Yeast 3g
- Fresh milk 145g
- Sugar 20g
- Salt 2g
- Mix the milk with the yeast. Set aside.
- Mix the bread flour and cake flour. Then add the sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Add the milk and yeast to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the dough with a hand mixer for 5 minutes. Add the butter to the centre of the dough and knead for 5 more minutes. Let the dough set for 5 minutes and knead for another 5 minutes. (Knead for 15 minutes in total.)
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with cling film. Leave the dough to rise in room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Press on the dough with your hand to expel the air. Divide into 9 portions.
- Make each dough into a ball with your hand and cover the dough with a wet cloth. Set the dough aside for 15 minutes and press on the dough again to expel the air. Shape the dough into a ball.
- Grease the Airfryer baking tray. Arrange the bread doughs on the tray in and cover with cling film and leave to rise for 40 minutes.
- When the doughs have risen to 2 times their original size, sprinkle a thin layer of bread flour on the doughs.
- Put into the Airfryer and bake at 150°C for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.