Assorted Mushroom Conchiglie with Black Truffle
Learn how to make Assorted Mushroom Conchiglie with Black Truffle with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Conchiglie 2 cups
- Dried girolles 3g
- Dried cepes 3g
- Bell pepper (diced) 60g
- Onion (diced) 30g
- Fresh mushroom 40g
- Mushroom paste 2 tbsps
- Carrot (diced) 40g
- Green pea (peeled) 5g
- Black truffle paste 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsps
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Combine conchiglie, dried girolles, dried cepes, bell pepper, onion, mushroom, muchroom paste, carrot and green pea. Mix well.
- Put the conchiglie mixture into the inner pot of rice cooker, add chicken stock/ water up to “Rice” level 2 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, leave the conchiglie to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the olive oil and black truffle paste, mix well and serve.