Learn how to make Clay Pot Rice with Grouper, Dried Shrimp and Conpoy with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 1 cup
- Grouper fillet 200g
- Dried shrimps (soaked) 30g
- Conpoy (soaked) 20g
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Ginger, shredded 10g
- Coarse salt, as appropriate
- Olive oil, as appropriate
- Sweet soy sauce, as appropriate
- 1. Marinade the grouper with coarse salt and olive oil for 1 hour.
- 2. Rinse the rice and put into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- 3. Add in the dried shrimp and conpoy.
- 4. Add chicken stock/water up to “Rice” level 1 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- 5. Add in the ginger and grouper fillet.
- 6. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Casserole” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- 7. When finished, leave the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- 8. Mix with sweet soy sauce to serve.
- *For specific model