Learn how to make Japanese-wagyu-beef-rice-bowl with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Japanese rice 2 cups
- Wagyu beef (sliced) 120g
- Japanese eringi mushroom (sliced) 40g
- Onion (sliced) 60g
- Spring onion (diced), as appropriate
- Seasoned seaweed, as appropriate
- Japanese BBQ sauce 100g
- Water, as appropriate
- Marinade the wagyu beef with BBQ sauce.
- Rinse the rice, drain and put in the inner pot of rice cooker. Add water up to “Rice” level 2 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Add in the eringi mushrooms and onions, and mix well.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking time of 5 minutes remains, open the lid, spread the wagyu beef on top of the rice. Close the lid and continue cooking.
- When the cooking is done, sprinkle with spring onions and seaweed to serve.