Learn how to make Lemon Chicken Wings with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken middle wings 10 pcs
- Ginger 20g (Chopped)
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Lemon 10 small wedges
- Dried roses 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar 4 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Spring onion 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- 1. Mix chicken wings with ginger, soya sauce and oil. Put them into the baking tray. Airfry at 200℃ for 6 minutes.
- 2. Add the rest ingredients, blend well and continue Airfrying for 8 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle chopped spring onion to serve.