Learn how to make Lemon Chicken with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken 1 pc (1.4kg)
- Lemon 2 pcs
- Lime 2 pcs
- Coarse salt 2 tsps
- Honey 3 tbsps
- Warm water 30g
- Rinse the chicken and wipe dry.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice, and coarse salt.
- Divide the marinade into halves. Add 1 tbsp honey into one half, and rub the mixture all over the cavity of the chicken. Coat the chicken skin with the other half of the marinade, and refrigerate overnight.
- Put the chicken into the Airfryer and roast at 180˚C for 30 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the honey with water, and brush half of the honey wash all over the chicken skin. Roast at 180˚C for 3 minutes.
- When finished, brush the rest of the honey wash and roast at 180˚C for another 3 minutes. Ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Airfry chicken contains 50% less fat than conventional fried chicken. You can enjoy cuisines with traditional flavours while maintaining your healthy diets. Airfrying seals the meat quickly so that the flavour and moisture are retained. Hence the chicken is juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.