Learn how to make Mini Supreme Stew with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Dried fish maw (soaked) 300g
- Chicken (cut into chunks) 200g
- Dried sea cucumbers (soaked) 100g
- Canned abalone 100g
- Dried mushrooms (soaked) 2 pcs
- Chinese cabbage 120g
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsps
- Rock sugar 15g
- Water 150g
- 1. Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of the rice cooker, then add water.
- 2. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Stew” function, set cooking time to “3 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- 3. Ready to serve when finished.