Learn how to make Slow-cooked Angus Prime Rib with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chilled Angus prime rib 1.2kg
- White peppercorn 5g
- Pink peppercorn 5g
- Star anise 5g
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Salad greens as appropriate
- Crush the white peppercorns, pink peppercorns and star anises until fine, mix well.
- Rub the peppercorn mixture all over the prime rib and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Put the prime rib into the Airfryer grill pan and slow cook at 70˚C for 60 minutes.
- Remove the prime rib from the Airfryer and leave it for 45 minutes.
- Return the prime rib into the Airfryer and grill at 190˚C for 10 minutes.
- Leave the prime rib for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt. Served with salad greens.