Learn how to make Spinach and Salmon Pizza with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Salmon fillet (sliced) 60g
- Pineapple (diced) 40g
- Baby spinach (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Red onion (shredded) 1/4 pc
- Black olive (sliced) 4 pcs
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) 4 tbsps
- Pizza dough ingredients :
- Strong flour 90g
- Warm milk 10ml
- Warm water 40ml
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Yeast 1g
- Olive oil 1/2 tsp
- Put the pizza dough ingredients in a bowl. Knead for 2-3 minutes to form a dough.
- Cover the bowl with a damp towel. Allow the dough to rise for 40 minutes.
- Knead the risen dough for 1 minute. Use a rolling pin to roll flat the pizza dough to the size of the Airfryer basket mesh bottom.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180˚C.
- Put the pizza dough into the Airfryer, sprinkle 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese, spread the salmon slices, pineapple, spinach, onions and olives. Sprinkle another 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese and bake at 180˚C for 10 minutes. Ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Airfried pizza is cooked faster due to hot rapid airflow, with thinner crust and more crispy. Rather than processed meat, using fresh meat and vegetables as filling provides a more balanced diet.