Learn how to make Steamed Minced Pork with Dried Fish and Squid with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork 250g
- Water chestnut (peeled) 50g
- Dried squid(soaked) 40g
- Dried mushroom(soaked)25g
- Dried little fish(soaked) 10g
- Diced spring onion 2tbsps
- Cornstarch 2tbsps
- Soy sauce 3tbsps
- Oil 2tbsps
- Water 25g
- Sesame oil 2tbsps
- Pepper pinch
- 1. Cut the pork and water chestnut into small pieces.
- 2. Put the pork into the chopping accessory and blend until thick.
- 3. Put the dried squid, mushroom and water chestnut into the chopping accessory, chop into tiny pieces.
- 4. Combine the pork, dried squid, mushroom and water chestnut, add in the seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Place the pork mixture on dish, add the dried little fish on top, steam for 10 minutes, add spring onion for garnish, serve.