Learn how to make Stewed Abalone with Vegetables in Coconut Water with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fresh abalone 4 pcs
- Japanese Daikon (cut in chunks) 130g
- French bean 25g
- Carrot (cut in chunks) 50g
- Cauliflower 50g
- Broccoli 50g
- Japanese leek (cut into sections) 60g
- Brussel sprout 4 pcs
- Baby corn 2 pcs
- Coconut water 400g
- Put all the ingredients into the inner pot of rice cooker.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Stew” function, set cooking time to “1 hour” and press “Start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when the cooking is done.