Stewed Meat Balls with Yellow Fungi
Learn how to make Stewed Meat Balls with Yellow Fungi with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork butt (diced) 200g
- Preserved duck breast (cut into chunks) 40g
- Lotus root (cut into chunks) 60g
- Dried yellow fungi (soaked) 40g
- Dried mushroom(soaked) 20g
- Chinese cabbage 100g
- Egg white 40g
- Oyster sauce 2tbsps
- Chicken stock 150g
- Water 100g
- Sugar 2tsps
- Corn starch 1tsp
- Ginger slice 2g
- Salt 1/4tsp
- Sugar 1/2tsp
- Dark soy sauce 1tsp
- Chinese yellow wine 1 1/2tsps
- Oyster sauce 1/2tsp
- White pepper 1/2tsp
- Corn starch 3tsps
- Chop the lotus roots, dried mushroom and preserved duck breast into tiny pieces.
- Chop the pork butt until thick paste is formed.
- Add the egg white, chopped lotus root, dried mushroom, preserved duck breast and the seasoning and mix well. Rub and form two big meat balls.
- Combine the oyster sauce, chicken stock, water, sugar and corn starch, and mix well.
- Put all the ingredients into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Stew” function, set the cooking time for “ 1 hour” and press “start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when finished.