Learn how to make Stewed Pork Knuckles with Dried Mushrooms with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork knuckle 600g
- Dried blaze mushroom 20g
- Dried straw mushroom 20g
- Ginger slice 10g
- Spring onion(cut into sections) 40g
- Star anise 3g
- Chinese glutinous rice wine 50g
- Dried longan 10g
- Cane sugar 20g
- Light soy sauce 10g
- Dark soy sauce 10g
- Water 220g
- Red yeast rice 5g
- 1. Soak the red yeast rice in 50g of water.
- 2. Blanch the pork knuckle and wipe dry. Rub with the red yeast rice liquid and marinade overnight.
- 3. Soak the dried blaze and straw mushrooms until soft.
- 4. Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- 5. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “stew” function, set the cooking time for “2 hours” and press “start” to cook.
- 6. When finished, turn the pork knuckle over.
- 7. Close the lid, select the “stew” function, set the cooking time for another “2 hours” and press “start” to cook.
- 8. Serve when finished.