Stewed Sea Cucumber, Fish Maw and Abalone with Shrimp Roe
Learn how to make Stewed Sea Cucumber, Fish Maw and Abalone with Shrimp Roe with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Australian jumbo abalone 180g
- Dried sea cucumber (soaked) 100g
- Dried fish maw (soaked) 200g
- Shrimp roe 5g
- Dried mushroom(soaked) 40g
- Scallion (cut into sections) 140g
- Daikon/ turnip (sliced) 100g
- Chinese ham 100g
- Chicken soup 100g
- Water 60g
- Ginger 5g
- Corn starch 3 tsp
- Oyster sauce 50g
- Abalone sauce 40g
- Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “stew” function, set the cooking time for “ 1 hour” and press “start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when finished.