Learn how to make Stewed Sea Cucumber, Fish Maw and Abalone with Shrimp Roe with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Australian jumbo abalone 180g
- Dried sea cucumber (soaked) 100g
- Dried fish maw (soaked) 200g
- Shrimp roe 5g
- Dried mushroom(soaked) 40g
- Scallion (cut into sections) 140g
- Daikon/ turnip (sliced) 100g
- Chinese ham 100g
- Chicken soup 100g
- Water 60g
- Ginger 5g
- Corn starch 3 tsp
- Oyster sauce 50g
- Abalone sauce 40g
- Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “stew” function, set the cooking time for “ 1 hour” and press “start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when finished.