Ten Grains Onigiri Rice Balls with Smoked Salmon and Avocado
Learn how to make Ten Grains Onigiri Rice Balls with Smoked Salmon and Avocado with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Ten grain rice 1 cup
- White rice 1 cup
- Avocado (peeled and sliced) 1/2pc
- Smoked salmon 4-6 slices
- Japanese seaweed, as appropriate
- Olive oil 2 tbsps
- Water, as appropriate
- Rinse the ten grain rice and white rice, drain and put in the inner pot of rice cooker. Add water up to “Rice” level 2 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, leave the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the olive oil and mix well.
- Divide the rice into small portion of 100g or 50g each. Form each rice portion into triangle shape onigiri by pressing lightly with both palms
- Serve with Japanese seaweed, avocado or smoked salmon.