Learn how to make Ten Grains Onigiri Rice Balls with Smoked Salmon and Avocado with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Ten grain rice 1 cup
- White rice 1 cup
- Avocado (peeled and sliced) 1/2pc
- Smoked salmon 4-6 slices
- Japanese seaweed, as appropriate
- Olive oil 2 tbsps
- Water, as appropriate
- Rinse the ten grain rice and white rice, drain and put in the inner pot of rice cooker. Add water up to “Rice” level 2 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, leave the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the olive oil and mix well.
- Divide the rice into small portion of 100g or 50g each. Form each rice portion into triangle shape onigiri by pressing lightly with both palms
- Serve with Japanese seaweed, avocado or smoked salmon.