Learn how to make Hungarian beef soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Beef cube 360g
- Carrot (peeled and diced) 100g
- Potato (peeled and diced) 200g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 150g
- Tomato (diced) 200g
- Red kidney bean (soaked for 4 hrs) 40g
- Chickpea (soaked for 4 hrs) 40g
- Plain flour 2g
- Bay leaf 1g
- Paprika 10g
- Ketchup 180g
- Olive oil 5g
- Water 800g
- Seasonings :
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropriate
- 1. Marinate the beef cube with plain flour, sea salt and black pepper.
- 2. Select Multi cook Saute/Sear, set the cooking time for 15 minutes. Press Start.
- 3. Add olive oil into the All-in-One cooker, add beef cube, sauté until brown, set aside.
- 4. Add carrot, potato, onion and tomato, saute, add beef cube and the rest of the ingredients.
- 5. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Soup/Lentils, set the cooking time for 25 minutes. Press Start.
- 6. When finished, unlock and open the lid, add sea salt and black pepper to taste. Serve the soup hot.
- *The preheat time of Sauté/Sear may take up to 5 minutes.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.