Learn how to make Turnip cake with Chinese preserved sausage with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Turnip (peeled, cut into thin strips) 500g
- Chinese preserved sausage (diced) 30g
- Dried mushroom (soaked, diced) 25g
- Dried scallop (soaked, loosened) 20g
- Dried shrimp (soaked, diced) 20g
- Diced spring onion 20g
- Rice flour 60g
- Slab cane sugar 4g
- Salt as appropriate
- White pepper as appropriate
- Olive oil 5g
- Soaked mushroom water 100g
- Soaked dried scallop water 50g
- Soaked dried shrimp water 50g
- Water 1000g (Fill in the cooker)
- 1. Select Multi cook Saute/Sear, set the cooking time for 15 minutes. Press Start.
- 2. Add olive oil into the All-in-One cooker, add the preserved sausage and saute for 1 minute. Add mushroom and shrimp, sauté for 3 minutes. Add turnip, sauté for 3 minutes, add scallop, slab cane sugar and soaked mushroom, scallop and shrimp water, cook for 3-8 minutes until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Take out the pudding mixture and leave to cool. Stir in the rice flour bit by bit.
- 4. Pour the pudding mixture into a greased cake mould.
- 5. Fill the All-in-One cooker with 1000g of water, put in the steam rack, place the pudding mixture on top of it.
- 6. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Steam, set the cooking time for 15 minutes. Press Start.
- 7. When finished, unlock and open the lid, garnish the turnip cake with spring onions. Serve the food hot.
- *The preheat time of Sauté/Sear may take up to 5 minutes.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.