Baby Winter Melon Soup
Learn how to make Baby Winter Melon Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Baby winter melon 1/2 pc
- Pork (diced) 50g
- Straw mushroom 30g
- Fresh lotus seed 6 pcs
- Scallop 4 pcs
- Shrimp 2 pcs
- Tofu (diced) 70g
- Fresh mushroom (diced) 1 pc
- Conpoy (soaked) 1 pc
- Telosma cordata 2g
- Water, as appropriate
- Empty the winter melon to form a shallow bowl, reserve the flesh and dice for later use.
- Put all the ingredients into the shallow bowl, fill the bowl with water until 80% full.
- Place the winter melon bowl into the inner pot of rice cooker.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Soup” function, set cooking time to “2 hour” and press “Start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when the cooking is finished.