Learn how to make Chicken Feet Soup with Fig, Papaya and Peanut with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fig (cut into pieces) 2 pcs
- Small green papaya (400g) 1 pc
- Peanut (soaked for 1/2hr) 50g
- Chicken foot (blanced) 2 pcs
- Lean pork (blanced and diced) 100g
- Water 800g
- Salt, as appropriate
- 1. Peel the green papaya, remove seeds and cut into pieces.
- 2. Put all the ingredients in the inner pot of rice cooker, then add water.
- 3. Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Soup” function, set the cooking time for “2 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- 4. When finished, season with salt and serve.
- *Promoter lactation for breastfeeding after pregnancy
- Nutritional Tips:
- The soup is made from ingredients that have immense health benefits: Figs can cure haemorrhoid, remove pustules and relieve constipation; papayas help nourish the stomach and improve digestion; green papayas are good for breastfeeding mothers in milk production; and peanuts strengthen the qi and tonify the spleen. All the above ingredients boost lactation which is beneficial to breastfeeding women in particular to those with milk difficiency. The soup is suitable for use after lochia is completely expelled, and is to be taken once or twice a week. The soup can be consumed by all as it helps digestion, nourish skin complexion and alleviate constipation.