Learn how to make Deep Fried Taro Ball with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Taro 240g (without skin)
- Plain flour 1 tbsp
- Sea salt 1/3 tsp
- Chinese five spices 1/3 tsp
- Baking powder 1/3 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsps
- 1. Apply the Philips ProMix hand blender Spiralizer blade to shred the taro into thin strip.
- 2. Mixing the taro strips with sea salt and Chinese five spices, add plain flour and baking powder mix together, then add oil in and mix again.
- 3. Roll the shredded taro into a round shape, put into the Airfryer silicone muffin cup and fry at 180°C for 5 minutes.
- 4. Turn the taro balls over to other side bake at 180°C for 5 minutes, then bake at 150°C for another 3-5 minutes. Ready to serve.