Learn how to make Japanese Steamed Egg with Crab Stick with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Egg 1 pc
- Fresh crab stick 1 pc
- Japanese shimeji mushroom 5g
- Japanese naruto roll (sliced) 4 pcs
- Japanese dashi soup base 20g
- Water, as appropriate
- Snow pea sprout a handful
- Whisk the egg, add in 100g water and dashi soup, and stir well.
- Sieve the egg mixture into a small bowl, add in the crab stick, shimeji mushrooms and naruto rolls.
- Add water up to “Rice” level 2, place the steam rack in the inner pot and put the bowl on the steam rack.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Steam” function, set the cooking time for “12 minutes” and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, sprinkle with snow pea sprouts to serve.