Article Published Date : 2022-04-07
How to handle Air Purifier Air Quality Indicator not turning Blue cases
Published on 2022-04-07
Air purity indicator is not changing color / not turning in blue
- Please clean pre filter with dry brush / vacuum cleaner.
- Clean air quality sensor.
- Reset the Filter.
- Check filters are placed in correct direction ( All filters are having numbering and direction tags on it – make sure tag is placed in front direction)
- If PM2.5 level is more than 150 use product in highest fan speed / turbo mode.
- Try to close all the doors / windows while operating the air purifier.
- Check sensitivity mode (Applicable to ac4014 to ac4372 only )…. Keep product in standard mode.
- Check packing material (polythene ) is removed from all filters .
How to reset the Filter
Attachment - How to reset the Filter
How to change sensitivity
Attachment - Changing Sensitivity
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.