1) Press the ‘ANALOG/DIGITAL’ button on the remote control to switch between analogue and digital mode.
2) Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the [Home] menu.
3) Use the cursor buttons to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
4) Press the cursor [Down] to select [Installation] and press the cursor [Right] to access the installation menu.
5) Press the cursor [Down] to select [Channel install] and press the cursor [Right] to access the channel installation menu.
6) If the channel lock is activated, the screen will prompt you to enter your pin code. If you have forgotten your pin code, refer to the FAQ (I have forgotten my 4-digit pin code. How can I reset it?).
7) Select [Channel assistant] and press the cursor [Right] to access the automatic installation screen.
8) Select [Full installation] and press the [OK] button to [Start] auto programming.
9) The menu screen disappears and the progress of auto programming is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of analogue channels found.
10) Once the installation is completed, press the [OK] button to confirm and exit the menu.