Learn how to make Lemon Cupcake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Lemon 1pc
- Cake flour 65g
- Unsalted butter 30g
- Eggs (at room temperature) 2pcs
- Baking powder 2g
- Granulated sugar 65g
- Salt a pinch
- 1. Soak the lemon in water for 10 minutes. Clean the skin of the lemon with salt and remove the zest. Juice the lemon. 20g of the juice. Set aside.
- 2. Melt the butter in a container set in hot water. Set aside.
- 3. Preheat the Airfryer XXL at 150°C for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add the granulated sugar to the eggs and whisk with hand mixer at high speed.
- 5. Sieve the cake flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add the sifted flour to the egg mixture. Whisk with hand mixer at low speed until smooth.
- 6. Add the lemon juice and zest to the batter and mix well.
- 7. Add the melted butter to the batter and mix well.
- 8. Pour the batter into silicone muffin cups. Put into the Airfryer bake at 150°C for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.