Learn how to make New York Cheesecake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Cream cheese 250g
- Unsalted butter 55g
- Egg 2 pcs
- Icing sugar 50g
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Sour Cream Topping Ingredients:
- Sour cream 60g
- Icing sugar 30g
- Lemon juice 4 tsp
- Cake Crust Ingredients:
- Digestive biscuit 5 pcs
- Unsalted butter 40g
- Method – Cake Crust:
- 1. Melt the butter in a container set in hot water. Crush the digestive biscuits with a rolling pin or grind them in a blender. Mix the biscuits with the butter.
- 2. Brush some melted butter on a 6-inch cake pan. Line the pan with parchment paper. Put the digestive biscuit crumbs into the round cake pan. Press with spoon and refrigerate until hard. Set aside.
- Method - Cake:
- 1. Preheat the Airfryer to 150°C.
- 2. Whisk the eggs and set aside. Melt the butter in a container set in hot water.
- 3. Melt the cream cheese in a container set in hot water. Add the icing sugar and mix well. Whisk with hand mixer until smooth.
- 4. Add the lemon juice to the cream cheese. Mix well.
- 5. Divide the egg wash into three portions and add them to the cream cheese one by one. Mix well. Then add the melted butter and mix well.
- 6. Put the cake crust in a cake pan. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan. Tap lightly to expel the air.
- 7. Put the cake pan into the Airfryer and bake at 150°C for 15 minutes. Then bake at 115°C for 45 minutes.
- 8. Combine and mix the sour cream topping ingredients.
- 9. Remove the cheese cake from the Airfryer. Spread the cream cheese on the cake, avoiding the rim of the cake. Put the cheese cake back into the Airfryer and bake at 150°C for 5 minutes.
- 10. Remove the cake and leave it to cool. Then refrigerate until hard.