Learn how to make Chinese Herbal Black-bone Chicken Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Black-bone Chicken, skin removed and chopped 950 g
- Dried Chinese Yam 40 g
- Dried Astragalus, sectioned 22 g
- Dried Codonopsis 30 g
- Dried Longan Pulp 40 g
- Dried Goji Berries 20 g
- Dried Tangerine Peel, soaked and white pith removed 2 g
- Ginger, sliced 10 g
- Salt 4g
- Water 1000 ml
- 1.Except salt, put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- 2.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select slow cook low , tap tick to confirm.
- 3.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select menu “Poultry”.
- 4.Tap tick for 3 seconds, set the cooking time for 3.5 hours.
- 5.Tap tick to confirm and start cooking.
- 6.When finished, unlock and open the lid, season with salt and serve.