Clay Pot Rice with Grouper, Dried Shrimp and Conpoy
Learn how to make Clay Pot Rice with Grouper, Dried Shrimp and Conpoy with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 1 cup
- Grouper fillet 200g
- Dried shrimps (soaked) 30g
- Conpoy (soaked) 20g
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Ginger, shredded 10g
- Coarse salt, as appropriate
- Olive oil, as appropriate
- Sweet soy sauce, as appropriate
- Marinade the grouper with coarse salt and olive oil for 1 hour.
- Rinse the rice and put into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Add in the dried shrimp and conpoy.
- Add chicken stock/water up to “Rice” level 1 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Add in the ginger and grouper fillet.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Casserole” function, and press “Start” to cook.
- When finished, leave the rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix with sweet soy sauce to serve.