Pork Mince Rice with Sweet Corn and Pumpkin
Learn how to make Pork Mince Rice with Sweet Corn and Pumpkin with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Suitable for infants of 1-year old or above
- Rice 120g
- Pumpkin flesh (diced) 50g
- Fresh corn kernels (briefly chopped) 25g
- Lean pork (minced) 50g
- Water 220g
- Rinse the rice, drain and put in the inner pot of rice cooker, together with all other ingredients and water.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Rice” function and press “Start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when the cooking is finished.
- Nutritional Tips:
- Infants approaching one-year old are able to chew. You may feed them with soft rice prepared by reducing the water to rice ratio, so that they can gain more energy from soft rice than from congee. Zinc is crucial for infant development, which can be found in pork and other meat produce. Carotene improves infants’ immunity, which can be found in pumpkin. Sweet corn and orange yellow vegetables are rich in lutein which helps vision development.