Steamed Bean Curd with Dried Octopus, Chicken and Blackbean
Learn how to make Steamed Bean Curd with Dried Octopus, Chicken and Blackbean with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Dried octopus (soaked and diced) 10g
- Chicken thigh meat (diced) 20g
- Firm bean curd (blanched and sliced) 130g
- Fresh corn kernel 6g
- Green pea 6g
- Carrot (diced) 6g
- Blackbean paste 1 tsp
- Water, as appropriate
- Spring onion (diced) 1 tbsp
- Combine the dried octopus, chicken thigh meat, corn kernels, green peas, carrots with blackbean paste.
- Place the bean curd slices on a dish, spread the dried octopus and chicken mixture on top.
- Add water up to “Rice” level 2, place the steam rack in the inner pot and put the dish on the steam rack.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Steam” function, set the cooking time for “12 minutes” and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, sprinkle with spring onion to serve.