Learn how to make Steamed Bean Curd with Dried Octopus, Chicken and Blackbean with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Dried octopus (soaked and diced) 10g
- Chicken thigh meat (diced) 20g
- Firm bean curd (blanched and sliced) 130g
- Fresh corn kernel 6g
- Green pea 6g
- Carrot (diced) 6g
- Blackbean paste 1 tsp
- Water, as appropriate
- Spring onion (diced) 1 tbsp
- Combine the dried octopus, chicken thigh meat, corn kernels, green peas, carrots with blackbean paste.
- Place the bean curd slices on a dish, spread the dried octopus and chicken mixture on top.
- Add water up to “Rice” level 2, place the steam rack in the inner pot and put the dish on the steam rack.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Steam” function, set the cooking time for “12 minutes” and press “Start” to cook.
- When the cooking is done, sprinkle with spring onion to serve.