Learn how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers with Baguette with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Mixed bell pepper (half each) 70g
- Minced beef 80g
- Tomato (diced) 120g
- Tomato paste 2 tbsps
- Fresh Oregano 2 tbsps
- Onion (diced) 55g
- Garlic (chopped) 2 cloves
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Shredded mozzarella 20g
- Side dish: Baguette 3pcs 45g
- Rocket leave 20g
- Diced tomato 30g
- Black vinegar 1 tbsp
- 1. Cut the bell peppers in half vertically and remove the pith and seeds.
- 2. Mix the minced meat, tomato, tomato paste, oregano, salt and black pepper powder evenly. Set aside.
- 3. Put olive oil, garlic, and onion into the Airfryer baking tray and cook at 180°C for 4 minutes.
- 4. Coat the onion and garlic with a thin layer of minced beef and cook at 180°C for 5 minutes. Remove and mix evenly into a beef stuffing.
- 5. Put the beef stuffing into the bell peppers and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 6. Put the bell peppers into the Airfryer and bake at 180°C for 5 minutes until the cheese turns golden then taking them out.
- 7. Serve with Baguette, rocket leave, diced tomato and black vinegar.
- Nutrition Tips (Gloria Tse - Accredited Practicing Dietitian):
- The Airfryer baking tray has a non-stick coating, so it can fully cook the beef with just a little bit of oil. It is less fattening compared to traditional cooking methods. Vitamin C helps to strengthen the immune system, lightens spots and and keeps skin elastic. However, during cooking, the heat will lead to the loss of vitamin C. Heat is being transferred within the Airfryer quickly, reducing the time it takes to cook the bell peppers and preserving the vitamin C inside them. Compared with boiled vegetables, the Airfryer can reduce the loss of water-soluble nutrients (e.g: vitamin C, potassium) in the bell peppers. Beef is rich in iron, zinc and high-quality protein, and can enhance the immune system. Iron aids in the production of red blood cells and helps keep the skin looking radiant. As a result, you will look energetic and youthful even as you lose weight. High-quality protein prevents muscle loss and maintains metabolic balance.