Learn how to make Chinese Yam with Dang Shen Soup with Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- 500g pork shank (blanch and cut into chunks)
- 900g carrots (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 15g Codonopsis root
- 18g Chinese yam
- 30g walnuts
- 3 sweetened dates
- 1200ml water
- 1. Put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker.
- 2. Close & lock the lid, select Pressure cook Soup/Lentlis, set the cooking time for 59 minutes. Press Start.
- 3. When finished, unlock and open the lid, add salt to taste.
- Nutrition Tips (YEUNG Ming Ha, Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioners) :
- Invigorating the spleen and improving memory and brain functions.