Learn how to make Ginseng Chicken Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- French Spring Chicken 430 g
- Fresh Ginseng 54 g
- Ginger, sliced 5 g
- Dried Shallots, halved 80 g
- Fresh Lotus Seed, germ removed 30 g
- Rice Wine 30 ml
- Chestnut, shelled 40 g
- King Oyster Mushroom, cut into chunks 50 g
- Water 300 ml
- Salt 3 g
- 1.Except salt, put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- 2.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select pressure cooking , tap tick to confirm.
- 3.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select menu “Poultry”.
- 4.Tap "Meat size" and select "Big size".
- 5.Tap for 3 seconds, set the cooking time for 9 minutes.
- 6.Tap tick to confirm and start cooking.
- 7.Pressure release when finished.
- 8.When the pressure is completely released, unlock and open the lid, season with salt and serve.
- * Pressure cooking time may be adjusted according to personal preference for the tenderness of meat.