Learn how to make Lamb Brisket Pot with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Lamb Brisket Cubes 450 g
- Water Chestnut, peeled 100 g
- Fried Bean Curd Stick, soaked 50 g
- Chinese Celery, sectioned 100 g
- Dark Soy Sauce 15 g
- Chicken Stock 50 ml
- Fermented Bean Curd 50 g
- Red Fermented Bean Curd 30 g
- Sesame Oil 20 g
- Fresh Coriander 5 g
- 1.Combine fermented bean curd, red fermented bean curd and sesame oil, add lamb brisket and mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2.Except coriander, put all the ingredients into the All-in-One cooker. Close and lock the lid.
- 3.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select pressure cooking , tap tick to confirm.
- 4.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select menu “Lamb”.
- 5.Tap "Meat size" and select "Small size".
- 6.Tap tick for 3 seconds, set the cooking time for 15 minutes.
- 7.Tap tick to confirm and start cooking.
- 8.Pressure release when finished.
- 9.When the pressure is completely released, unlock and open the lid, dish up, garnish with coriander and serve.
- * Pressure cooking time may be adjusted according to personal preference for the tenderness of meat.