Learn how to make Quinoa rice with corn and vegetables with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice (rinsed) 1 ½ cups
- Three coloured quinoa ½ cup
- Corn flesh 150g
- Beijing green cabbage (chopped) 150g
- Sea salt 2g
- Olive oil 30g
- Water as appropriate
- To be added later
- Smoked Salmon (diced) 100g
- Raisin 30g
- Pecan 40g
- Cherry tomato 80g
- Salad greens 5g
- 1. Put rice and the three coloured quinoa into the All-in-One cooker, add water up to level 2.
- 2. Add 10g olive oil, corn flesh, Chinese cabbage and sea salt, mix well.
- 3. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Risotto/Rice, set the cooking time for 14 minutes. Press Start.
- 4. When finished, leave the rice in the All-in-One cooker for 15 minutes. Unlock and open the lid, add the rest of the olive oil and mix well. Serve the rice with smoked salmon, raisins, pecans, cherry tomato and salad greens.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.