Learn how to make Scallop risotto with sea urchin with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Risotto rice 2 cups
- Sea urchin sashimi 120g
- Scallop sashimi (sliced) 100g
- Parma ham 50g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 200g
- Bell pepper (diced) 100g
- Olive oil 20g
- White wine 100g
- Water as appropriate
- Seasonings :
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropriate
- 1. Select Multi cook Saute/Sear, set the cooking time for 8 minutes. Press Start.
- 2. Add half portion of the olive oil into the All-in-One cooker. Add onion, sauté for 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and risotto rice, stir with white wine. Cook until the liquor is well absorbed. Add water up to level 2.
- 3. Close and lock the lid, select Pressure cook Risotto/Rice, set the cooking time for 14 minutes. Press Start.
- 4. When finished, unlock and open the lid, stir in half portion of sea urchin sashimi. Arrange the scallop sashimi slice on top of the rice. Close the lid to rest for 5 minutes.
- 5. Stir in the rest of the olive oil, add sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve the food with the rest of the sea urchin sashimi and parma ham.
- *The preheat time of Sauté/Sear may take up to 5 minutes.
- - Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained.
- # Beware of steam, the pressure will be released automatically after the cooking completes.